Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 124 - Orange and Black

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Featured Guest Designer

aka - Lalkygirl


 

Here's a little about Tracey: 

 
Hi!  My Name is Tracey Rogers ..aka Lalkygirl and I am originally from England
(Liverpool) but I am now very happily living in a gorgeous little town in Wales
called Milford Haven with my partner, Tony.
I have a fabulous daughter called Danielle who is now 28...
 
 I am addicted to paper crafting ....I love the amazing things that can be created from a blank
piece of paper or card.
My favourite crafty pastime is stamping and colouring any hand stamped
or digital images.   I guess my style is very girly and I love learning new techniques.
I am, also, very lucky and get to teach paper crafting three times a week!
 
I am so looking forward to being a Featured Guest Designer for Fussy and Fancy and seeing all the  
wonderful entries for this challenge!
 
Happy Crafting
Tracey

*******
Here is the Halloween gift set that Tracey
created for our current challenge

Orange and Black!
 


 What a wonderful Halloween card and treat bag set, Tracey!
Your stamp is adorable and beautifully coloured by you!
We love all of your fun black die cuts!  They really pop
against your pretty orange design paper and your
bat and owl are so very cute! The black brads and ribbon
add the perfect finishing touches.
Whoever receives this fun Halloween set will be sure to feel very special!
I can't help but want to peek inside your treat bag!
I wonder if it's chocolate?
 
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Tracey's blog

My Creative Place
 
to read more about her lovely cards and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.

 

It's been a real pleasure, Tracey!
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!

 

 

xx Happy crafting xx
 

No comments: