Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 28, 2014

Featured Guest Designer for challenge 110 Shabby Chic

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Katie K.

 
Here's a little about Katie: 

My name is Katie and I live in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
 
 I have been crafting for as long as I can remember.
I was introduced to stamping in 2008 and fell in love with
card making instantly.
  
I love shabby Chic and vintage style and would like to try
multi-media and grunge style this year.
 
Two years ago, I finally had enough confidence to start my own blog and it has been an incredible journey for me.
I have made some wonderful friends and learned so much from many paper crafters around the world. Your beautiful creations truly inspire me.  
 
I hope my art work can inspire you too.
I am very honored to guest design for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
 

*******
 
Katie has made a Gorgeous card
for our, Shabby Chic challenge.


 
 

Katie, Your
Birthday card is GORGEOUS!
 
You certainly have mastered the
Shabby Chic style!
 
We love the image with the lovely soft shades
of blue and pink that you coloured!
 
Just look at all of the beautiful
layers of lace!
 
The brown floral die cut going up the side
is so delicate and lovely.
 
The white scroll and lace ribbon make the
perfect setting for the pink ribbon rose.
So very pretty!
 
The pearl floral trim and the tiny butterflies
add the perfect feminine touches.
 
What a wonderful Birthday keepsake
you have created!
 
A Treasure to be sure!
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit Katie's blog

Inky Angel
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, Katie
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 


5 comments:

Inky Angel said...

I am very honored to be featured as a guest designer at FFFC. Thanks so much Sheryl for your lovely write-up. Love your challenges and your designer team is awesome and super talented.
Hugs, Katie

Paper Profusion said...

Congratulations Katie on your guest design spot - your card is exquisite. Love those pale, ethereal colours. Beautifully girly and sweet. Nicola x

Linsey R said...

What a gorgeous work of art you've made for us, Katie!!! Your style is right up my alley--AWESOME!!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Unknown said...

Absolutly stunning card! Love the soft colors!

Debbie Adams said...

Katie, Congrats on being the Guest Deisgner for Fussy and Fancy. Your card is just gorgeous. Love the embellishments with flower die cut and the beautiful colors. :D