Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 1, 2013

Guest Designer for challenge 83 - Pink & Black


Hello and happy Friday!

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Annie Mehew

Here is a little bit about Annie:


 Hi, my name's Annie and I'm retired which gives me lots
of time for my 4 grandchildren and my crafty pastimes. 

Like so many other crafters,  I've crafted in one form or
another for as long as I can remember.  I was taught to
sew, knit, embroider and cross stitch by my mum.  Paper
crafting became my passion when I was given a handmade
card by my daughter in law.  I was fascinated to know how
it had been made which opened up a whole new world
to me.

I like to try many things but stamping and die cutting are
the things I always return to.  I recently decided to try my
hand at blogging after following other peoples blogs
 over the years.  That's when I discovered the Fussy & Fancy
Friday Challenge and decided to give it a go!

 I entered my card on a whim at the last minute so you can
imagine my surprise and excitement when I was told I'd been
selected to be a Guest Designer... so here's my card for
the Pink & Black challenge, I hope you like it.

Thank you for looking, have fun and I look
forward to seeing your entries.

Here's the gorgeous card that Annie
has made for our current challenge

Pink &  Black



This card is so pretty, Annie!
Those gorgeous lacy stamps and your hand
made paper roses are beautiful, we can't wait 
to read how you made those lovely leaves

The pretty pink bow, scrolls, stick pins and the
pink framed layer all work together
to make such a lovely and elegant card

We are sure that the recipient of this 
card will feel very special indeed

We hope you can visit Annie's blog

Annie's Crafty Attic


to read more about her lovely
card and to see more of her work

It's been a real pleasure Annie  - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




3 comments:

Sazzle said...

What a great card for your guest designer spot Annie. I'm loving those lace stamps and those flowers.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Annie. xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Annie, what a beautiful card this is I really love it. You know the die cuts look great in black. Sam