Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 8, 2013

Challenge 84 - Flowers


Happy Friday Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Our new guest designer and top 5 from
challenge 83 "pink and black" will be
announced next Friday (15th January)
so please pop back then to see if 
you are amongst the winners

********

Updated:  The new guest designer
and top 5 for challenge 84 "flowers"
can be found here

********

We seem to be saying "hello" and 
"goodbye" a lot just lately but I guess
that's just the way it goes!!  Craft is
meant to be enjoyable and not get in
the way of our lives so occasionally
we have to give in don't we?

We are saying goodbye to Ann who
is going into her last year of study
at university to become a nurse so
she is going to be dedicating her time
to studying.  We wish her well in
her last year and in her future career.

We are also saying goodbye to Vicki
who is taking a break from crafting
for a while.

Thanks to you both for sharing your
talents with us xx

On a happier note I would like to
introduce you to 2 new arrivals to
our design team.  The first is
Sue Booth (aka Sioux) and the
second is our guest designer
from challenge 83 Annie Mehew.

Both of them will be joining team
in the next challenge



(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hi there, I'm Sue, but I tend to spell it Sioux just to be
bit different!

I've been married to Garry for almost 32 years and we
have 3 sons and 3 adorable grandchildren.  I work full
time on a retail investment team upgrading supermarkets.

Craft shopping is my passion, but I also adore fancy papers
however I can never bear to cut them up so they get
stroked and put back!  When I'm not craft shopping or
stroking my papers I just love colouring digi images.

********


(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hi, my name's Annie and I'm retired which gives me lots
of time for my 4 grandchildren and my crafty pastimes.

Like so many other crafters, I've crafted in one form or
another for as long as I can remember.  I was taught to
sew, knit, embroider and cross stitch by my mum.  Paper
crafting became my passion when I was given a handmade
card by my daughter in law.  I was fascinated to know how
it'd been made which opened up a whole new world to me.

I like to try many things but stamping and die cutting are
the things I always return to.  I recently decided to try my
hand at blogging after following other people's blogs
over the years.

********

Our challenge for the next fortnight
is hosted by Beate


and the theme she has chosen is:


Beate would like to see your
wonderful flower creations, whether
they are the centrepiece of your
project or just an embellishment

********

Remember you can also enter via


Please send your entries to:
fussyandfancy@gmail.com

********

Let's see what our own little
blossoms have created for your
inspiration for this challenge:









We hope you have fun with this challenge!

You have until midnight on
21st March (GMT) to enter


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful creations by the DT!

Sue said...

Stunning DT creations. Thank you for a fabulous challenge
Sue xx

Heidi said...

Beautiful DT work!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Karen said...

Magnificent DT creations, as always! :o) Thank you once again for the inspiration and wonderful challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Carmen S. said...

Wunderschöne Kreationen zeigt ihr uns wieder.

Liebe Grüße-Carmen

CraftyKay said...

Fabulous DT samples and look how many entries you already have for the flowers challenge. Obviously a popular choice. Will have to get my skates on if I am to enter this one. have to admit my favourite subject too.x

Kelly D said...

Thank you for a lovely challenge. Lovely cards by the DT

Hugs
Kelly x

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous DT designs and thank you for a fab challenge
Lozzy x

catherine said...

Great theme and beautiful cards from the DT
x catherine

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge. Beautiful Dt work. Judy x