Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 29, 2013

Challenge 84 Featured Guest Designer Winner and Top 5


Hello and happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Unfortunately we don't have a 
featured guest designer spot for you
this week as the last winner hasn't 
been able to complete her project
due to family illness

********

Thank you to everyone who entered
 our "flowers" challenge hosted by
Beate.  All of your beautiful flower
themed creations had us all yearning
for Spring and certainly made it very
difficult for Beate to choose her top 5.
Apparently we nearly had a top 20!!!

********

With the help of Random.org
we have a new
Featured Guest Design Winner



And the winner is:


Here's Lori's card featuring a 
digi stamp called the Florist

Congratulations Lori!
Please contact Sheryl at shercauble455@aol.com
for your Guest Designer details

********

And now onto 
Beates Top 5 Winners
(in no particular order)



Congratulations to you all and
please make sure you grab our
Top 5 blinkie from the side bar

********

Our current challenge is

Spring Days

which is being hosted by Christine
and will run until midnight
on 4th April (GMT)


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow fabulous top 5 choice and winner. Congrats to all. Wishing everyone a Happy Easter xx

Sazzle said...

Congratulations to our new featured design winner Lori and our top 5 - Tamara, Linda, Pauline, Marlies & Judy

If you would like our badge for your blogs you'll find them in the left hand side bar.

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

Tamara said...

Thank you for choosing me into top 5! Wohoooo ... I'm so happy! :)
Hugs,
Tamara

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top five. And big hugs to you too for letting me know. I really appreciate that. I am so thrilled and so honoured! Happy Easter. Judy x

Marlies said...

Thank you for choosing my card to be in your top five. I'm so pleased! Congratulations to the winner and the other top picks. The cards are all so beautiful!
I'll put the badge on my blog.
Have a lovely Easter. hugs, Marlies

Pysselbus said...

Thank you for picking my card for top 5!!! I'm so honored and happy! I'll wear the top 5 badge with pride!

Happy easter and big hugs!
Linda

Lori Aragon said...

Oh thank you for allowing me to be the next featured GDT! I'll contact Sheryl :)

The top 5 are all gorgeous!!!