Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 15, 2013

Challenge 83 Featured Guest Designer Winner and Top 5


Hello and happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Thank you to those that entered our 
"Pink and Black" challenge hosted
by Ashley, we were certainly
WOW'ed by your artwork and
the different ways you used
these colours!


********

With the help of Random.org
we have a new
Featured Guest Design Winner



And the winner is:


Here is Yvonne's pretty 
Japanese themed card 

Congratulations Yvonne!
Please contact Sheryl at shercauble455@aol.com
for your Guest Designer details

********

And now onto 
Ashley's Top 5 Winners
(in no particular order)

We love this Saturated Canary image Jan and what a 
great idea to frame it for a present

We love what you've done experimenting with your Gelli Plate
you lucky lady.  Didn't your husband spoil you for Valentines?

Nic, the vintage feel of your Mothers Day card is fab.  We
hope she loved it especially with all of those flowers

This is coloured to perfection Jennifer and we've lost count
of all the embellishments you've included

Karen your cupcake looks good enough to eat especially
with that lacy icing & frosty bits on top - yummy!


Congratulations to you all and
please make sure you grab our
Top 5 blinkie from the side bar

********

Our current challenge is





which is being hosted by Beate
and will run until midnight
on 21st March (GMT)




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


7 comments:

JayBe said...

What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my 'Pink & Black' project for your Top 5 - I am thrilled. Congratulations to all the other winners, too - some fantastic ideas.

Hugz, Jan xx

Sazzle said...

Congratulations to our new guest designer Yvonne and our top 5 - Jan, Barbara, Nic, Jennifer and Karen.

Don't forget to pick up your badges ladies :-)


xx Sazzle xx

coops said...

thankyou so much ladies for the top 5 honour and huge congrats to the other lucky ladies too :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Oh goodness, I am beyond excited and honored to be in your Top 5! Thank you for making my weekend extra sparkly. I will happily grab the beautiful blinkie. :o) Congratulations to everyone! Marvelous creations by all. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for the Top 5 Pick honor! I will proudly display the badge on my blog!

morentin1326 said...

Hi,
My name is Yvonne S. Morentin and I received a notice that I was chosen as your guest designer for my card "My Justice". I can't send you an email right now... AOL, my email site has been down for 2 days, and I can not access my account... they say they are working on it, but as soon as I can I will send you an email.

CraftyKay said...

Congratulations to all of your winners in the Pink and Black challenge. Absolutely gorgeous creaations.x